Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Teeny Weeny Finished Object

I've been knitting at the speed of light this week, trying to finish the Henly Hoodie so I can show the blog some pictures - also because I wanted to wear it to our big sale this weekend - but it's not going well. I have a little blue line across the tip of my finger actually, where I tension my yarn, but I still don't have a sweater.

Anyway, I thought I would show you the little shop model I knitted up last weekend for the store: Tilli Tomas's Grommet Bag #153 using her Rock Star beaded silk, one of my favorite yarns.



It's a pretty ingenius little pattern actually - under the flap there are grommets and you pick up stitches through them and then knit down, but the bag is already fully lined, so there's no finishing whatsoever. It was a cute, quick, enjoyable knit. And as you can see - the colors are completely gorgeous!



Other than the Henly, work continues most vigorously on the Ireland Boot Socks. I've been knitting them and lurking in the Socks that Rawk group on Ravelry. The more I knit, the more I fall in love . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment