Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last Year's Resolutions

I am late posting this wrap up - when I went back through the old entries I discovered that I set these resolutions at the beginning of August, not the end. So after 13 months, this is what I've got.

Accomplished:
  • Tell people when they piss me off rather than get all angsty and hurt.
  • Ice skate at Tenney Park
  • Go to the Farmer's Market whenever possible
  • Make steps to get the sleep thing sorted out
  • Join/start a knitting group
  • Try to get into Camp
  • Get some healthy strategies for letting work go
  • Go through the stash and list unloved yarns for trade on Ravelry
  • Go through the house and take things to Goodwill every 3 months
  • Put all the music on the computer onto SB's old iPod
  • Read new books, not just the same old favorites
  • Go to Thursday music at the Terrace
  • Celebrate Jorah's graduation in style
  • Visit The Fold
  • Go to a Badger Football Game
  • Don't let being nice mean I'm not tough with people who deserve it
  • Call people I want to hang out with and ask to see them

Not Accomplished:
  • Submit patterns for publication
  • Finish the Madison Heartwarmer using the weaving technique
  • Get a Tattoo
  • Get back in the habit of going to the gym
  • Put at least 1 pattern a month up on Ravelry
  • Update the blog frequently (at least 10 times a month) and use photos
  • No knitting patterns by other people until after dinner
  • Walk the Lakeshore path out to Picnic Point
  • Go out on Lake Mendota on some form of a boat

The accomplishment I have enjoyed the most would definitely be the reading goals. It has been great getting into all these new books and it's definitely something I'll keep up for this year.

Obviously the design related goals will be taking a front seat in the next year. I'm working on a new list to help keep me on track during what is going to be a very busy fall.

Still need to get that tattoo though.

No comments:

Post a Comment