Monday, October 11, 2010

Babies Babies Babies

I am surrounded by small humans these days, or those who are about to produce small humans. Much of my free knitting time is taken up by knitting for the wee ones. Fortunately I love small humans with their little alien heads, big eyes, and perfect fingers.

My latest finished project includes the Baby Surprise Jacket, Stella's Pixie Hat, and Christine's Baby Booties.




My new little cousin Emma was unimpressed, but her mom seemed to like them, so I call it a win!

---------------

I know I'm a dork for not blogging sooner, but the truth is that I've been running around like crazy and swatching, swatching, swatching. I don't understand why when I want to make something off the cuff it happens so effortlessly, but when I start thinking about making it reproducible and fun for other people to knit, it gets all complex and time consuming.

The good news is that I'm swatching with a delicious yarn with some cashmere in it, so I'm happy to keep it up. Also, all of the Castle is helping.

No comments:

Post a Comment