Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Computer

I'm afraid I don't have pretty pretty pictures for you today. I got a new computer over the weekend and haven't transferred over yet. Right now I am, in fact, sitting at my computer desk listening to iTunes on my 8 year old Gateway Desktop, and typing on my brand new MacBook Pro. Something is wrong with this picture.

I finished up all of my Harry Potter Knit and Crochet House Cup classes for May and even posted an OWL proposal. I'm very excited for the OWL - especially the two more minor projects which are not actually the focus of the OWL. (SDER)

June classes posted and I have to admit I'm not sure I know what I'm going to make for ANY of them. At The Fold last weekend I got a fair few skeins of STR intended for Baby Surprise Jackets, but I don't really see where they fit this month, unless I make two for Defense Against the Dark Arts, which I don't see myself doing.

Jorah has told me that he's going to start data transfer tonight, but honestly thinking about it, I don't know what I want to transfer. Do I really want all of the files that are on my old computer? We're cleaning out our house right now, getting rid of the things we don't want or need before the big move. Do I really want or need everything on the old computer?

P.S. I never thought I would be a Mac person, but even though I barely know how to use this computer I love it. The videos are crazy helpful and everything is so pretty and easy. I bought the One to One classes, but I'm not going to go until after we're in Austin. Until then I'll just be learning on my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment