Sunday, March 14, 2010

Work In Progress Run Down

In no particular order:

1. RavOlympics Sweater - currently stalled waiting arrival of more yarn, started February 12th

2. Pingala Shawl - my own design, started in January

3. Clock Shawl - my own design, started in February

4. Shawl that Jazz - started last week

5. Daybreak - started on Thursday

6. Keefley Mittens - started in December

7. Wisconsin Heartwarmer - started a long, long time ago, sleeping for months

8. Stock Socks - started on Thursday

9. Brother Socks - re-started in December

10. Here Comes the Sun Socks - started in September

I don't have any new pictures for you because my sainted camera is being wonky. It's suddenly decided to stop working all of the time. It'll take pictures fine for a while and then - nothing.

Hm. I think I have too many works in progress. What am I going to do about this?

Also, I think I need a win. I'm a little down and I need something to pep me up. Daybreak is probably closest to being finished, even though I started it so recently. And I think I'm just going to frog the Here Comes the Sun Socks - they don't fit me anyway.

Then I'll just have 8.

Okay, going to go watch a Poirot and knit on Daybreak. Polite man makes people take responsibility for their actions, and STR Mediumweight. That should do the trick.

No comments:

Post a Comment