Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I'm Mad At All of My Knitting

Let's hop down the list and see what on the terrifying list of 10 projects I should be knitting:

1. RavOlympics Sweater - I have to frog back to the beginning of the white on the sleeves because I want to join the new balls there and not where I am so I don't have to strip and carry yarns up the seam.

2. Pingala Shawl - sooo much stockingnette

3. Clock Shawl - sooo much garter stitch

4. Shawl that Jazz - being reknit at a smaller gauge - ground I've already covered

5. Daybreak - skewonkus edge, probably going to frog

6. Keefly Mittens - haven't worked on these for months . . . not feeling it

7. Wisconsin Heartwarmer - had to frog back to the purple because of a gauge change, am now having to tink back something like 270 sts per row because there is a mistake somewhere but I can't find it - had to put it down this afternoon before frogging in a fit of rage. Also I only have 10 weeks to finish this per my goal and I'm feeling the time crunch.

8. Stock Socks - sooo much stockingnette

9. Brother Socks - hate ribbing on sock feet

10. Here Comes the Sun Socks - need to frog - too small for feet

I'm a whiner, it's true. I have many projects where there's nothing wrong and I just want something exciting and new. I'm being a fickle child and should just knit knit knit something. I make these lists to convince myself to just get over it and get to work. I haven't finished anything in nearly 6 weeks!

It's spring break! Time to be productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment