Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Two Sock Day

I never explained about Two Sock Day last week! Last Wednesday I finished my Cascadia socks, from the January shipment of Socks that Rock Club:


The colorway is Happy Go Lucky - I love it! Sorry about the overexposed picture - these socks were extremely hard to photo.

And Jorah finished some socks he made for me during the Ravelympics in STR Lightweight Lapis:


The first time someone else has knit me socks!

Work has been rough recently, and sometimes you need a two sock day to lift your spirits!



In other news, I am finding myself completely consumed by the Percy Jackson series. I've barely knitted for the past two days because I've been devouring books 3 and 4. I can't start #5 until tomorrow though, because our landlords are showing our house and so I have to clean. I'll have to help Percy save Olympus tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment