Saturday, May 9, 2009

Grr . . .Argh

All of my projects right now are effed up. Let's take a little tour, shall we?

  • Ireland Boot Socks: Halfway through the 2nd toe, and I am out of yarn. I'm going to have to frog back the toes to take a teensy bit of length out. That will teach me not to divide my STR.
  • Little Mermaid Socks: I haven't even shown the blog a picture of these yet (they are completely lovely). I dropped a stitch when going to work the gusset and it ran into some lace and YOs. Frogging back to the beginning of the heel flap to pick up the stitch.
  • Henly Hoodie: I tried to be clever with the arm, but it turned out that the standard recipe is probably going to be the best. Need to undo my most recent failure and then get going again.
  • Cabbage Leaf Baby Blanket: It's too wide - I'm going to run out of yarn before it is square. Going to have to undo completely and start again.
  • Wisconsin Heartwarmer: Gauge change when I started the colorwork - need to frog back to the solid purple and start again with a different needle.
I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED! I want a Finished Object to show for this weekend. The Ireland Boot Socks are the closest and therefore they are the ones that shall be conquered first. My wrist may fall off in the meantime, but in battle, one must make sacrifices. That's just what we call an acceptable risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment