Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Early Morning Knitting

I had a touch of food poisoning on Sunday night and went to work yesterday morning feeling like death warmed over. I stuck it out through my meetings but finally came home around 3:00.

I made it for another 3 hours, but then went to sleep around 6:00. Jorah says that he tried to wake me up at 9 to eat some chicken soup he made and I said, "Sleeping, not eating" and didn't even open my eyes.

All of this means that I woke up this morning at about 6:30 wide awake and ready to go. Which means I've been knitting for several hours now, happy as a clam. It's been really great being able to say to myself, "I can only knit for another hour and a half before I have to get ready for work."

I'm working on, of course, my RavOlympics sweater:



I'm really enjoying it. I keep thinking it's too big and going back to check my measurements, but Mom said she wanted this size, so this size I shall make.

While I've been knitting I've been listening to '90's music (in my computer in a folder called 'contemporary' - SDER) and (oops!) cruising the Blue Moon Fiber Arts website. Can one of you please tell Tina to either (a) Stop introducing gorgeous new colorways OR (b) hire me as a resident test knitter?

The resident part is very important - I want to live in her warehouse.

Have you noticed that these last few posts have a crazy amount of parenthesis? What's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment