Monday, January 4, 2010

This Year in Review

I think this year could correctly be called the Year of the Sock. Looking over my Ravelry page, it is clear that I am obsessed. Here we are - the projects of 2009:

Socks - 16 pairs:




Anastasia Socks
Stock Socks
Mom Socks (not blogged)
Sleep Socks
Rustic Rib Socks
Pirate's Booty Socks
The Socks that Guard the Realms of Men
Protego Socks
MacIntosh Socks
Blackrose Socks
Ireland Boot Socks
Dragon Socks
The Dude
Jennie's Autumn Joy
Gold Shells
Flamingo Pie Socks

Pullovers - 4:



Class Sweater
Bleeding Heart Raglan
Tree of Life Pullover
Henly Hoodie


Baby Blankets - 2:



Cabbage Leaf Baby Blanket
Jungle Baby Baby Blanket


Miscellany:



Class Hat
Korknisse
Child's Corn Scarf
Mug Snug
Class Mittens
SIL Scarf
Ishbel
SIL Hat
Grommet Bag

Overall, I'm pretty happy with that level of productivity. I just hope that in the next year it will be more my-pattern and design focused.

I'm not going to list a bunch of resolutions here - as you know if you've been reading for awhile, I make my New Year's Resolutions in August - although this year they are called the Last Year's Resolutions - and they are listed in the side bar. I'm working on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment