Monday, March 30, 2009

Great Socks, Bad Pictures

Anastasia Socks are done!


And they're great! I think next time I will go top-down, but I'm really glad that I tried them this way this time and I love them.


They're really started a Finishing kick for me too - I finally bought that Dream in Color Classy Deep Seaflower that I've been ogling for weeks and I haven't even swatched it yet - after I finished the Anastasia Socks, I worked on the Dove Neckwarmer. I'm not sure I love it, but I can't take it out again - Manos can't deal with that much working- it's already starting to pill. I sort of agree with Elizabeth though - sometimes you just have to get over the pilling because Manos is so lovely. I'll get a picture of it after Jorah comes home.

That's right - Jorah's away this week - partying it up with the other mathematicians in LA. Expect a high knitting content this week. I'll be knitting like a fiend. Right now I'm washing handknits. Always fun. (That wasn't sarcastic, I enjoy washing handknits.) Off I go, to gently squeeze and lay out.

No comments:

Post a Comment