Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Weaving Addition

There are many different ways to use math in weaving but let's look at this one.

Today I took this:

put it with this:


and ended up with this:


Then I took this:

put it with this:


and ended up with this:


So all of the ingredients for a great day.

Unfortunately, it has been a pretty rotten day. My allergies have arrived, but I am loathe to start taking the Zyrtec I brought because it knocks me right on my butt and makes me want to sleep for 18 hours a day (it's the only thing that works, even though it wears me right out.) I may cave in and take some next time I go back to my room though - I'm already exhausted so what's a little more exhaustion, right?

In good news, it's Tuesday, so there was a new The Guild up, and also my favorite podcast. This also means that I will be home a week from today - a new home, but home all of the same.

I hope they don't have Ragweed in Texas.





****The first weaving is a random mix of blue and turquoise 5/2 cotton with Mountain Colors Bearfoot Ladyslipper and the second is six different pinks and lavenders also in 5/2 with Socks That Rock Lightweight Mist. Both patterns are tabby.

1 comment:

  1. Got your card in the mail! I loved it and miss you and will totally tell you when The Admiral arrives! Can't wait for our phone date. :)

    ReplyDelete