Monday, December 14, 2009

My Autumn Joy

Just finished my Heelless Sleeping Socks (with heels, with the spiral reversed on the second one, with a picot hemmed cuff) in Gail's Autumn Joy. I completely love them.



In progress right now I have:

  • The Jungle Baby Blanket
  • The Gingerbread Girl Stockings
  • My Brother's socks
  • Mom's Christmas Mittens
  • Future Sister-in-Law's Scarf
  • Here Comes the Sun Uptown Boot Socks

Really I've only been working on the Jungle Baby Blanket and the Future Sister-in-Law's scarf. I'm going to have to crack back onto my mom's Christmas mittens - I was trying to buy her something on Ebay she would love, but got outbid this morning, so it's back to the mitten board. I really want to cast on my Jonagold for some more socks just like the ones I just finished - so much so that I wound it up the other night. But I know I should finish these Christmas/Baby presents first. Rats.

No comments:

Post a Comment