Monday, February 23, 2009

Coming Soon

I finished the Bleeding Heart Raglan at 2:30 this morning and now it's blocking. I can't wait until I can post pictures for you - it really is a great sweater. It's extremely comfortable - warm, a good size without being baggy, the sleeves are just the right length - I could hardly be happier.

Now it's time to start thinking about what I've got coming up.

In progress right now I've got:
  • Flamingo Pie Socks
  • Rustic Rib Socks
  • Hey, Tomato
  • Christmas Tree of Life
  • Two sweaters for custom work
I want to start soon:
  • En Vino Veritas Socks
  • Alpaca Sox Socks
  • Anastasia Socks
  • And, inspired by this thread, another Heartwarmer (for which I already have yarn.)
  • MG Saddleshoulder Sweater for my dad
  • Colorwork sweater for my mom
I also want to make a hoodie cardigan out of Dream in Color Classy, but I'm not sure which colorway. We don't have enough of anything at the store right now, but I know the bosslady would order me some if I asked.

Of course, there are other random, unfinished things in this house, but I couldn't really tell you what or where they are. Off the top of my head I can think of a scarf and a pair of gloves, but that's about it. I'm hoping to ride the exhilaration of finally having finished a sweater for myself straight to finishing all these other projects.

We're going on a big trip this summer so we're trying to be a little more careful with what we spend. It's keeping me from buying Classy and a bunch of Socks that Rock. That's a good thing though - I actually have a pretty small stash, but it'll do for the time being.

I love my new sweater!!

No comments:

Post a Comment