Monday, December 1, 2008

Unfinished Object

Been a little sickly here recently. I got sick about a month ago and haven't been able to shake it. Probably the answer is just that I don't really take care of myself the way I should. I keep making these resolutions. I"m going to go to the gym, I'm going to eat better, I'm going to walk to work, to knit something for myself, to get more help at work . . . but it doesn't happen. I'm still pouring myself into work, when I should really be working on the knitting, and driving to work and not going to the gym or eating well. Or sleeping well. These last two weeks I've been waking up five and ten times a night.

I feel cold, and frayed, the way that I hope people I knit for don't feel. I have so much knitting to do for Christmas, for real knit worthy people but I feel a little oppressed. And Kate's bridal shower is coming up and I need to prep for that . . .

I make all of these resolutions for myself, but I never end up following through with them, and then I'm just cold and achey and cranky.

I feel like I want to make another resolution here, say it out loud that I'm going to start taking better care of myself, but I hardly think it will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment