Thursday, July 8, 2010

Craftiness

One of the perks of working the the Craft Shop is all of the peripheral crafting that is going on. I tend to get a little bit lost up in the weaving room (good news is that I'm back to Minus One - only one empty loom right now) and so I missed some of the trainings . . .

I did get to make a glass and concrete stepping stone:


Very fun and pretty! I have a thing for trees and trees of life as you may know.

And also a Dichroic Glass Pendant.


The swirls are from the vacation to to Ireland last year, specifically when we went to Newgrange and Bru na Boynne. Here's the post I made last summer about this. These spirals are inside the mound. I was really taken by them and I've been doodling them ever since. I completely love this pendant.

I want to do some stained glass too, but I don't know yet what I would want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment