Monday, September 21, 2009

Productive?

I actually woke up this morning and couldn't get back to sleep - weird - and so I did something that felt productive (in the way that cataloging anime is productive).

I took pictures of all the yarn I've bought this summer and loaded it into Ravelry. I feel decadent!



I'll just hit the highlights for you, shall I?

From the genius tigerlilith at Old Maiden Aunt:






From Red Sock Yarn in Door County:



My very first Malabrigo - Malabrigo Sock- I've never been attracted to it before, but this was just lovely. It looks like the color of love to me, brown and red. Delicious. I'm going to knit myself some stockings.

From Spin in Sturgeon Bay:



Plymouth Happy Feet - going to become a baby blanket for my awesome boss who is expecting a jungle baby early next year.

And from Wisconsin Sheep and Wool (which was awesome):





This awesome sock yarn from Happy Hands.



And tons of Grandma's Blessing from Briar Rose in olive to make the Gap of Dunloe Cardigan of which I have been dreaming.

Lots of pictures. Sorry if there are too many pictures - they were just so pretty.

One of my Last Year's Goals is to put up yarn I don't want on Ravelry for trade and having started with all this yarn I'm definitely keeping, I'm hoping to put more up in the next week or so.

Yay for yarn!

1 comment:

  1. Looking at pictures of yarn just doesn't do it for me. I WANT TO TOUCH!

    ReplyDelete